After Care For Your Strip Lashes
Leida lash is the leading brand for strip lashes. Our mink lashes are made with the finest materials and are designed to last up to 25 uses. However, to ensure that your lashes look their best every time you wear them, it is essential that you follow our aftercare instructions. This blog post will discuss the do's and don'ts of caring for your Leida lash mink strip lashes.
You can use these for any strip lashes aftercare.
4 Steps you should do for your lash care
- Be Gentle
- Remove Glue
- Place Them In the Container
- Never apply mascara to the strip lashes.
- Be gentle - When removing your lashes, you need to be as soft as when you apply them.
- Remove glue - Use a small plastic scribe, like a toothpick or an eyelash pick, to scrape off any extra glue from the lashes after each use. You can use a q-tip to make it easier to take them off. If you have a hard time putting lashes on and use too much glue, you can use a 2-in-1 adhesive eyeliner glue that can be found here.
- Place them in their container- Keep them away from UV rays and harsh chemicals, which may harm the glue. Placing them in the container will keep the lashes clean.
- Never apply mascara to mink lashes - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can harm mink and should only be used as much as is required and on your own lashes before applying Leida Lash mink lashes.
What not to do with strip lash aftercare.
- Never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid, as it may cause their form and curl to be ruined. When needed, rinse them and allow them to dry naturally. If they need a deep clean, you can use a q-tip with some water and go along the lashes.
- Don't tug or jerk on the lash when removing glue - It's quite probable to become frustrated with cleaning your strip eyelashes, which may lead you to pick and pull away from the remaining adhesive with all your might. However, this is a big no-no! Clean your mink lashes in the same way you clean your natural lashes and be genital.
- Use a cosmetic remover to remove any remaining makeup. If you have sensitive skin or are allergic to chemicals, apply oil-free cleansers or lotions instead. This is an absolute no-no for any lash that you intend to reuse. First, any oil residue will prevent the eyelash glue from adhering to your lash, it will also damage the fur.
As long as you follow these simple do's and don'ts, your Leida Lash mink strip lashes will last up to 25 uses. If you still have questions about how best to maintain them or are interested in purchasing a pair of our high-quality mink lashes, please feel free to reach out today!